date a girl who reads. date a girl who wears glasses and pretty dresses, who smiles at you shyly over a coffee cup in your local cafe. date a girl who shares your favourite author, who will talk about books with you for hours at a time. date a girl who’ll bite a chunk of flesh out of your shoulder, chase you down a dark alley, and maul you with her scaly tentacles. date a girl who is actually a serial killing monster. date rize kamishiro.
Tsukiyama Shuu Speaking in Tongues
- Ravissant (Delightful!). See you later, Kaneki-kun.
- Merci beaucoup.
- Be cool.
- Monsieur Savarin—
- Tchüss (Bye-bye), Kaneki-kun!
- Kaneki-kun, bon appétit!
- …in a maestoso (majestic, dignified) location, with Kaneki-kun reaching a crescendo*, until at last I… fortissimo*.
- Bonsoir, mademoiselle.
- …I was eighteen.
- Très bien!
- Such an unexpected hors d’oeuvre*!
* These are actually accepted loan words, according to my dictionary, but I left them in for the dramatic effect. I made note of the others he uses (not in the sound file) which you can find under the cut.